Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wonderful Sun!


The Sun is Shining Brightly but looks can be decieving. It is a chilly 27 degrees at noon. Burrrrr! Horses are in the front pasture grazing away perfectly content. I have heard we have 2 more rounds coming from the west coast. Global Warming huh???? Two day ago, I groomed Montana in the round pen and decided to play around at liberty with her. She was full of energy after I took the blanket off. She was free at last! I would ask her to stay and walk to the other end of the round pen then ask her to me with some energy and she trots right over, while wringing her head and willing to play. She would just stand there looking at me until I asked her to come in to me. It was Hilarious! I did it several more times just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. I will post it if I get it on video. It was so much fun....What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment